Skip to content
- 2 Avocados
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 serrano chile, stem and seeds removed, minced
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- dash of ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato, seeds and pulp removed
- Cut avocados in half, remove seeds, scoop out avocado from the peel, put in mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, or if you want to have nice big chunks use a sharp knife, start to mash/cut up the avocado in the bowl.
- While chopping/mashing, mix in all the other ingredients except for the tomato.
- Mix in chopped tomato when ready to serve.