Had to finsd the recipe for this when we had this at the Boma Restaurant in the Animal Kingdom Lodge at Walt Disney World
- 2 1/3 Cups Basmati Rice
- 6 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- ½ Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/8 tsp Ground Ginger (Dry)
- 1/8 tsp Ground Coriander
- ¼ tsp Granulated Garlic
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 Bunch Parsley (Rough Chop)
- Cook the basmati rice according to direction ration (normally 1:1¼ liquid.)
- In a small pot, combine all the ingredients. Mix well until smooth and heat to proper temperature – 145º or above. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Mix the hot basmati rice with the peanut butter sauce in a large bowl and add the parsley. Mix well.