Skip to content
- 12 ounces of dried thin noodles
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1 container tofu, extra firm
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp oil for cooking
- 2 tsp chinese five spice powder
- 3/4 cup kale, chopped
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are cooking, chop up the ginger root into really small pieces (or use a grater) so that you end up with 2 1/2 tablespoons.
- Slice the tofu into inch sized chunks.
- In a wok or large cooking pan, stir fry together the oil, lemon juice, Chinese five spice powder, and salt.
- Mix tofu in and make sure all pieces are covered in sauce.
- Stir in already cooked noodles and add kale
- Serve hot and add soy sauce to taste.