Skip to content
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, cook and stir condensed milk and cocoa until smooth and slightly thickened, 5 minutes. Remove from heat , and allow to cool slightly.
- Stir in heavy cream, light cream, and vanilla. Refrigerate until cold.
- Pour mixture into the canister of an ice cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Stir in nuts and marshmallows halfway through the freezing process.